We are really glad that you've decided to make your way to visit us out here in the country. To make things simple for y'all we have a reservations list to make sure that you can get in. We do, however, have some rules listed below, that you need to be aware of before you go a gettin' on our list for the night. Once you have read and agree to our rules then select the date for your party and fill out the details below.
- Reservations are for groups of 6 or more. We need the name and
phone # for the contact person which will also be the guest list
name for the night.
- Our reservations on the weekends are for no later than 9:00pm. We are
generally full by 9:00, so to hold that space any later when we've
got people standing in line just does not seem right fair.
- We don't take table reservations! You need to get here pretty early
if you're looking for your own area.
- Your group needs to be sober when you arrive, how you leave is your
- Everyone in the group regardless of age will need I.D. and if your under
25 you'll need two pieces...it's the law!
- If someone is too drunk to be in here during the night, we will put
him or her outside until your ride comes. There are no exceptions
to this rule so dress warm if you're city folk.
- All of our guest list requests need approval from the General Manager.
So you are going to need receive a confirmation email before you
are considered, 'on the list.'
- Once you're on the list, bring a copy of the email we sent you as proof
should something go wrong on our end.
- When you're here, you're expected to behave, 'Country.' This means that
you smile at everyone and have a great time. Say, 'Yes ma'am' and
'thank you ma'am'... unless it's a dude!
Please select the date for your party and fill out the details below.